Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just an update....

Well, these past few days have been really great. I've been feeling good and even got out the other day. What is with this disease that makes you feel like you've never been sick? One day, I can barely walk and the next I'm out and about. I guess I should be thankful that I still do have good days.

I decided to go ahead and get my flu shot. I felt like the risk of getting the flu from someone else was higher than getting it from the shot. I was a little achey about two hours after I took the shot but I'm great now. My mother-in-laws side of the family is always sick with the flu and I just didn't want to risk feeling bad for two weeks!

Anyway, I still haven't started on my supplement protocol or the liver cleanse yet but I should be starting in a few days so I'll keep everyone up to date on my progress. I think that this is the best thing for me right now.

I hope everyone is doing okay. I'll post an update later.

41 comments:

  1. Being a Lyme disease doctor I feel good whenever the patient suffering from Lyme disease is recovering and feeling alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have chronic Lyme, and I recently finished a cleanse. I feel better than I have in years! I omitted (dairy, caffine, all form of sugar and all products with sugar added, fruit juice, alcohol, eggs, all refined carbohydrates, wheat, soy, nightshades--these can increase body and muscle ache as they are high in alkoloids (tomatoe, potato, eggplant, peppers)), and instead ate whole grains (quinoa, brown rice, wild rice, millet, oatmeal), veggies that arnen't nightshades, whole fruit, organic meats and game, beans and legumes, ocean fish, dandelion tea.

    I also took the cleanse supplements from Integrative Theraputics. I loved them. I've done other cleanses in the past, and this one was the best combination of gentle and effective.

    Two weeks ago I started adding foods back in, but I felt so much better without them that I've gone back on the cleanse diet. It takes planning and creativity to eat, but I feel so much better---especially my brain fog. A couple days ago someone told me a phone number. Not only did I still remember it when we hung up the phone two minutes later, I still remember it now. Just like the old days! I haven't been able to do that in years.

    Many doctors underestimate the power of food to help us heal. I hope yours is supportive.

    Best of luck with your healing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 弱者困於環境,智者利用環境~~加油!.........................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 來給你加油打氣!!!保重!!!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  7. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. 知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。............................................................

    ReplyDelete